Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Photo and a Few Links

As much as I want to sit at my computer all day reading funny and inspiring blogs, scrolling through Facebook and catching up on TV shows, I suppose I should attempt to be productive today. In fact, my two big assignments this afternoon are: 1. wash all the kids' sheets and 2. organize my closet. I will update you tomorrow on my progress. My life is fascinating, I know.

But before I go, let me at least tell you to go read this blog post by Jen Hatmaker. I love this lady's style and her honesty. And she's a fellow OBU grad like me (Zip! Bang! Go Bison!). If you are looking for a good read, try her book entitled 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess. But until then, just read this blog post. If you have ever had children, you will identify.

This documentary. It is so good! And it's only an hour long, so you don't have to take up your whole evening watching it. As a big Oklahoma City Thunder fan, of course I loved it. But if you aren't a Thunder fan, you will most certainly be a Serge Ibaka fan after watching Son of the Congo. And it will give you a healthy appreciation for all the blessings you have in your life.


And finally, I leave you with this awesome picture Mike took last night. 
Lucas loves all things sports. And he's actually pretty coordinated and agile! He tries his best and has such a good attitude. Soccer seems to still be his first love, but he's been really into baseball lately. My dad brought this ball over the other night so they could play catch. Afterwards, Lucas wrote his name on it and placed it carefully on his bookshelf.
Love his little signature. 
And I'll be taking orders now because I'm sure it will be worth millions one day (wink, wink).

Have a great Wednesday!
It's HUMP DAY!

No comments: